Momsen Bikes has been the official bike of the Trans Baviaans since 2015. The race claims that, this gruelling 230km route is where your team spirit will get a whole new meaning and with Momsen Bikes being a local South African bike company the partnership has grown over the last couple of years, where now the 2018 AL and Vipa models will have the Baviaanskloof Route on them!
- Only participating riders of this years’s Trans Baviaans events qualify.
- Use your ID and email used to enter this year’s event.
- Answer the questions in STEP 1.
- Complete the Facebook Share in STEP 2.
- In order to qualify you have to complete both steps.
The winner will be announced at prize giving of The Repeat Event on 20 August 2017. If the winner of the bike is not present at prize giving we will notify them and arrange delivery of the bike. You need to be a rider of one of the Trans Baviaans 2017 events to qualify for this competition. No staff of Momsen Bikes or EcoBound may enter this competition. The bike will not be transferable for cash.
Best of luck.